Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's OK

It's Ok link up has be a staple around here on Thursdays but it's time is up at the end of the month. I'm gonna get my oks in while I can.


What are you OK with these days?

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK:

- To go shopping on a Friday night at NY and Co. and loving the stuff so much I went back on Saturday.

- To be feel a little bitchy some times!

- That I've tried to make up every excuse on why I do NOT want to see Star Trek with my husband. He's not buying any of them.

- To create a "Shit We Need to Do List" around our house. To harsh?!? We have so much that needs to be done its crazy. It's hanging on my fridge. I have to stay accountable and seeing it everyday will help with that. Hopefully it gets Brian's ass in gear too. I just want our house to get in order.

- To be super excited that our pool is opening up next week. I do use it often but I love it early Saturday mornings. Can't wait. Plus, it means the summer is almost here!!!

- To be overly excited that my NY Rangers have made the second round of the playoffs. Bring it on Boston.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Too bad my beloved St. Louis Blues didn't move into Round 2 but good luck to the Rangers...not sure who I'm going to cheer for yet!

Stopping by from Its OK!

lil desiqua said...

Oh gosh, I tried to make every excuse not to see Star Wars when my bf learned that I had not seen it yet- he's a major fan! But when it was on TV like every other day, kind of hard to come up with more excuses! Good luck!

Stopping by from the link up :)

Jen said...

I love NY&Co.!! One of my favorite stores.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!