Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, May 17, 2013

Happies and Crappies



The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up



HAPPIES

- It's Friday, I'm taking a few extra days off next week. I'm excited to just relax and do nothing! Plus it's Memorial Day weekend! Bring on the SUMMER!

- Best friend is due any day! I'm excited to meet baby.  

- My NY Rangers have made it to the second round of the playoffs, although they lost last night, BOO! 

- So excited to spend the weekend with our nephew. Starting off the weekend watching him play soccer. Oh my goodness, 4 year olds playing soccer! I can't wait for all that cute. We are taking him and celebrating his birthday all weekend. We are going to watch is soccer game and then we will taking him to an indoor inflatable park and to his favorite place to eat.



CRAPPIES

- Frost in May! Grrr, We've had to bring in all of our plants a few nights this week. It's crazy and I'm freezing. Memorial day is a week away. Mother Nature, get your shit together.

- American Idol. I used to love the finale show but last night it was just mediocre. Honestly I was kinda bored. Plus, Angie was really better than everyone else. 

- Goodbye to The Office. I will miss you Dunder Mifflin. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for a new baby, they are always fun. :)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!