Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting


I have to admit I have been ignoring Pinterest lately. I just haven't had time to do much social media. Going away last week was fantastic. It got me out of the routine of checking up on social media. Since we have returned home we have been doing so much around the house and getting it ready for spring and summer. When I'm not doing that I'm sleeping. To say I'm exhausted is an understatement! It's been 8:30 bed time for me lately.  This morning I woke up early so I guess it was the perfect time to pay attention to this blog again.

What has everyone been up to?
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am crushing on that grey and yellow bathroom!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Ludacris e card lol! Love that bathroom too & the leap of faith

Rebecca and Lori said...

Awww, the Goonies. My friend's daughter just had a goonie themed party.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!