Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, June 10, 2013

Such a Happy Day

I'm so very excited. My bestest friend is having her baby today! It's about time. She was originally due on May 30th. That little girl or boy has been very comfy up there. She is getting induced this morning so I really hope we get some results by tonight. I can't wait to snuggle that little baby.

Jaclyn and I have been best friends since high school. We have been through everything together; the good and the bad. We are as close as sisters could be. We probably know one another better than our own husbands know us. I am so very happy for her, daddy to be Michael and both of their families.




Good luck today.
Push that baby out!!!
Love you guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!