Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Currently...

- Went to an awesome fundraiser this weekend. Music was great and I even won some awesome stuff. Lets just say a spa day is in my near future. All for a good cause. 



- This little guys made his entrance into our world very early this morning. Welcome to the world baby Michael. Can't wait to meet you tonight. Congrats to my best friend and her hubs. 


- Been up since I got the text this morning. Crying with happiness. What a beautiful blessing. 

- Sick and tired of cold rain and not enough sun. It's June. I'm over it.  

- We are getting stuff done around here. We just re did our back deck. It feels good to get stuff done. Even if it takes forever! 

- I've stuck to my no coffee, no caffeine pledge. It's been over a month. After the initial week long headache I haven't felt bad at all. I actually feel really great. 

- Still suffering from nasty allergies. So annoying. 

-Excited about strawberry season. Going picking this weekend. 

- Got a few tricks up my sleeve. Can't wait to share them with you all. 

My heart is so full of love and excitement today. Have a wonderful Tuesday! 


2 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I want to go picking this weekend, but it's not fitting into my schedule. Maybe Saturday morning??

Stopping by from Northeast Bloggers!

Jen said...

Yay for winning stuff! Oh what a precious boy. :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!