Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project Nursery

Baby G Nursery

Baby G Nursery by kj2380 featuring a neck cushion


Here us a bit of our nursery inspiration. Since we are Team Neutral I have a feeling the nursery will not be fully finished until after Baby G makes his or her arrival early January.

I have fallen in love with the elephant mobile from Pottery Barn and have been basing most of my ideas for the nursery around that and some of Pottery Barn's sheet pattern. I have the chevron on my registry but I also have a really cool geometric pattern on there as well. To bad Polyvore did not have that one to chose from. 

I'm crushing on some prints I've been scoping out on Etsy. The 2 above are a couple of my favorites. There are so many that are so cute. I'm also planning on adding a few cute pictures of big bro Bogart for wall decor too.

So far we are sticking with gray as a base color. Once baby arrives I will be adding navy and either yellow for a boy and coral for a girl. I love the coral and navy but I'm on the fence about choosing a pink and navy if we have a girl. There is just so much more to choose from if we went with pink. I'm hoping to add some color and fun with a cool hamper. Home Goods has some really fun ones and I've been combing some of my favorite stores for a fun lamp.

This isn't our crib but it is very similar. We bought a crib with the changing table attached and are refinishing a dresser I've had for several years. I'm crushing on the glider I added to our registry from Buy Buy Baby. This may be my big splurge item! 

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Awww I love the color scheme and the elephants!!! In fact my high school mascot was an elephant haha - Scentsy has a little baby elephant that is being discontinued August 31st but you can still get it now and it will be the perfect little addition to your nursery!!!! Let me know if you are interested!!! I can order one for you! :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!