How Far Along: 21 Weeks!
Baby is the size of: A pomegranate. She/he is about 10.5 inches long and 12.07 ounces.
Total Weight Gain: Staying strong at 16 pounds!
Sleep: Sleeping has continued to get better. I'm falling asleep later than usual but sleeping through the night has gotten easier.
Best Moment of the week:
* I felt a kick on Saturday. It was pretty awesome!
* Getting the mega crib box out of the middle of our living room. We have no room for it in the nursery so it has been just sitting there. Since I started tripping over it on a daily basis we finally made the decision to get it out!
* Getting out and hiking again the last few days.
* Dealing with the issues we are having with Bogart. He had an incident with another dog last week and it has caused some issues with Brian, myself and a new baby coming home.
* A good friend of mines father passed away over the weekend. I just feel so terrible for her and her family.
*Being able to wear whatever I want.
*Being able to pick up things that are heavy an do everything for myself.
*Being careful with saving money for the baby rather than spend like we are used to doing.
Food Cravings: French Toast! I can't get enough!
Anything make you queasy or sick: This may sound nuts but I can't sit in our rocking chair with out getting queasy. Is that weird?
Have you started to show? Yep.
Gender: Neutral all the way. Everyone is guessing boy. They are all saying my face hasn't changed and I'm carrying low and small. I have a feeling it's a girl!
Symptoms: Swollen feet and backaches
Workouts: I've been doing some hiking and it always makes me feel fantastic afterwards.
Mood: I had a rough week last week. It was stressful and exhausting but I'm glad it's over and hoping for a less stressful week coming up.
Looking forward to: More movement. I felt a little something earlier in the week and then a slight kick the other day. I think it had to do with the stress. Getting the nursery done instead of living in transition.
Maternity Clothes: A good mix of maternity and non maternity items.
Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. I've been using Mama Bee by Burt's Bees religiously.
Rings on or off? Both are still on.
Bellybutton in or out? Still in.
This week I:
* Changed these questions a bit. I was getting bored with all the usuals!
* Sent out shower invitations.
* Decided on a few locations for maternity photos
* Prepping for our baby moon and a couple of weeks.
* Baby has a sense of touch and can feel when I rub or poke my tummy.