Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bumpdate- 21 weeks




How Far Along: 21 Weeks!

Baby is the size of: A pomegranate. She/he is about 10.5 inches long and 12.07 ounces. 


Total Weight Gain: Staying strong at 16 pounds!

Sleep: Sleeping has continued to get better. I'm falling asleep later than usual but sleeping through the night has gotten easier. 

Best Moment of the week:
* I felt a kick on Saturday. It was pretty awesome! 
* Getting the mega crib box out of the middle of our living room. We have no room for it in the nursery so it has been just sitting there. Since I started tripping over it on a daily basis we finally made the decision to get it out! 
* Getting out and hiking again the last few days. 

Worst Moment of the Week: 
* Dealing with the issues we are having with Bogart. He had an incident with another dog last week and it has caused some issues with Brian, myself and a new baby coming home. 
* A good friend of mines father passed away over the weekend. I just feel so terrible for her and her family. 

Miss Anything: 
*Being able to wear whatever I want. 
*Being able to pick up things that are heavy an do everything for myself. 
*Being careful with saving money for the baby rather than spend like we are used to doing. 

Food Cravings: French Toast! I can't get enough! 

Anything make you queasy or sick: This may sound nuts but I can't sit in our rocking chair with out getting queasy. Is that weird?

Have you started to show? Yep.

Gender: Neutral all the way. Everyone is guessing boy. They are all saying my face hasn't changed and I'm carrying low and small. I have a feeling it's a girl!

Symptoms: Swollen feet and backaches

Workouts: I've been doing some hiking and it always makes me feel fantastic afterwards. 

Mood: I had a rough week last week. It was stressful and exhausting but I'm glad it's over and hoping for a less stressful week coming up. 

Looking forward to: More movement. I felt a little something earlier in the week and then a slight kick the other day. I think it had to do with the stress. Getting the nursery done instead of living in transition. 

Maternity Clothes: A good mix of maternity and non maternity items.

Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. I've been using Mama Bee by Burt's Bees religiously. 

Rings on or off? Both are still on.

Bellybutton in or out? Still in.

This week I: 
* Changed these questions a bit. I was getting bored with all the usuals! 
* Sent out shower invitations.
* Decided on a few locations for maternity photos
* Prepping for our baby moon and a couple of weeks.


Baby Update: 
* Baby has a sense of touch and can feel when I rub or poke my tummy. 


2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for sending out baby shower invites! So exciting! :)

Laura said...

Sorry Bogar has been causing you stress, it sounds like a tricky situation and I wish you the best in whatever you do.

You look great!! Where are you thinking of going on your babymoon?

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!