Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bumpdate 27 Weeks




(No picture this week. I'm a mommy to be failure. Oh well.)

How Far Along: 27 weeks and 4 days

Baby is the size of: Baby G is the size of a head of cauliflower

Total Weight Gain: Ugh, I'm up 20ish.


Sleep: Has been just awful. 

Best Moment of the week:

* Spending a nice fall weekend with my mom and husband. 
Worst Moment of the Week: 
* I hate to be so negative. It was so difficult for me after a miscarriage and an ectopic to hear pregnant women complain about being pregnant. It has been such a difficult few days and I hate to complain but I just need to get things off my chest. A little support is always good too. I feel down right terrible. I have cried so much in the last few days. I feel completely defeated. I have had such a wonderful pregnancy up until recently. This hernia is the worst. It is directly next to my belly button and since I have been using just my left side to avoid pain on the right I have now pulled some muscles in my right side. In addition to some other pregnancy symptoms I'm sure you would rather I not discuss. Although I feel completely defeated every time this baby kicks or moves it puts a smile on my face and makes all the pain worth it. 

Miss Anything: 
* I miss bras that fit properly!
* Painting my toes and putting lotion on my lower legs. 

Food Cravings: Anything fall or sweet.





Anything make you queasy: For the first time in a long time I've been getting nauseous. I think it is from the pain I've been feeling.
Have you started to show? Oh yes! 

Gender: Surprise baby!!! 


Symptoms: Swollen ankles/feet, hernia and other not so pleasant things, YUCK. :(


Workouts: I've been doing as little as possible considering how much I'm hurting. It's actually been really hard to do much. I did walk about a mile yesterday and I think walking the 2 festivals this weekend would be considered working out?!?!

Mood: The hernia and lack of sleep have taken it's toll on me. I am a shell of the person I was a week or 2 ago. 

Looking forward to: 
-My baby shower coming up on Saturday. So excited to see all of my closest friends and family!
-I'm also looking forward to spending Friday setting it all up with my parents.

Maternity Clothes: A good mix of maternity pants and non maternity tops! 

Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. Thank goodness! I've been using Mama Bee by Burt's Bees religiously. 

Rings on or off? Both are still on and I've been pretty lucky with swelling. It has only been an issue with my feet.

Bellybutton in or out? Still in.

This week I: 
* Will try and like the color I picked out for our nursery. Brian started painting and I wish I liked it. Considering I picked it out. It should look gray but to me it has hints of blue and lavendar. Oh dear. 

  
*Will celebrate Baby G with all my favorite family and friends at our baby shower. 

Baby Update: 

* Baby is doing so great. The movement is constant and it is always such a pleasure.

Momma Update:
* Mommy  is trying to stay positive. 

* Mommy got through the 2 hour glucose test. Waiting on the results which should be in sometime this week. I really hope I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!