Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, October 21, 2013

Amazing Weekend

I am in recovery mode for certain. What a crazy weekend it was. We had such a wonderful baby shower on Saturday. I probably should have taken a rest yesterday but instead we went to a dog walk fundraiser and hung out with my parents for the day. I am really wishing I took today off  of work. My body is feeling a little sore from preparing all day Friday, celebrating Saturday and doing a 2 mile hike yesterday. I should really learn to slow down.

Here is just a sneak peak at all the goodies for Baby G.  We have to sort through need to sort through them and enjoy!



Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Looks like a great weekend! Glad you got lots of baby love :)

Jen said...

What an amazing weekend, and that your shower was successful. :)

Laura said...

yowza awesome!!!! Looks like you got some great stuff!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!