Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happies and Crappies


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

HAPPIES


- I'm off today!!! YAY, for 3 days weekends. 

- Getting my hair done today! It really needs some love. I just have a feeling I want to do something drastic BUT I'll probably contain myself!  

- My best friend is getting married tomorrow. I can not wait to celebrate with my love!!! 



- Hoping to apple pick this weekend. We went last weekend and it was so crowded we couldn't get in the orchard. I love living in apple country but hate that it gets so crowded most locals can't enjoy it! 

- Saw Baby G again this week. Baby is growing strong. Heartbeat is at 138. Baby is kicking and moving like crazy. I can feel it all the time. I have even seen my tummy shake. This little one is cray-cray! 

- Baby knows my voice. During the sonogram whenever I spoke the baby moved his/her head almost like baby was looking for me. I could see his/her eyelids flutter back and forth too. 

CRAPPIES

- This week I started getting terrible pains in my stomach. I got worried there was a problem with baby. I suffered through it for 4 days after my doctor thought it was something to do with my muscles strain. Turns out I have a hernia. It has been agonizing because I've really popped the passed 2 weeks but baby is perfectly fine. Hopefully it doesn't get bigger as baby grows and me and baby stay safe and healthy! Until baby is born all I can do is use a hot water bottle and Tylenol (I'm going to avoid the Tylenol as much as I can)

- I have not been able to sleep. I've been waking up at 3 and 4 each day. It has made me so cranky but I'm trying my best not to have a mega meltdown but I feel like I'm on the verge at any minute. 

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You've had a great week! I love that you have a three day weekend, those are the best. I love that the baby is starting to recognize your voice. How special. Stopping by from the Happies and Crappies link up.

Jen said...

Enjoy your 3 day weekend! You deserve it. :)

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

love the picture of baby!!!!! so glad that things are okay with baby, but it stinks about the hernia! :(

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!