Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wilmington, NC

While on our vacation we stayed about 40 minutes outside of Wilmington, North Carolina. Wilmington is a small port city off the Cape Fear Coast with a charming history. Wilmington is probably known for a large amount of movies and tv shows filmed there. Two of my favorite including One Tree Hill and Dawson's Creek. The shops and restaurants are another favorite of ours. Just a bit of advice. If you are in Wilmington and love jewelry The Polka Dot Flamingo is the place to be! I now have several pieces of jewelry I purchased there and they are my most complimented pieces. Inexpensive too!!!

Brian and I visited Wilmington 3 years ago and we made it a point of going back this year and spending an entire day there. It's so easy to get caught up at one of their outside eateries while watching the river. 

The last time we visited we spent most of our time enjoying the sites on land. We took a horse and carriage ride through the historic homes and we did a walking Hollywood tour. This time around we got on board a catamaran and enjoyed the sites up and down the river. 



































It's funny how I look at these pictures and the pictures from 2 years back. So much has changed in our lives but I love the memories made. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

sooo beautiful! I really want to vacation to NC!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!