Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, October 10, 2013

TBT- Apple Orchard

Next weekend will be the anniversary of my husband and my first date. I can't believe 5 years have come and gone so quickly. Each year we take an annual picture in the same orchard where it all started. I love looking back each year around this time. So much has changed; from dating, to engagement, married and now a baby. I only wish we took a picture of our very first date.

Dating 2009

Minutes after our engagement, 2010

Engaged, 2011

Married, 2012

Waiting for baby, 2013



2 comments:

Jen said...

This is such a sweet tradition you guys have. :)

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, what a great tradition! You both look great AND SO EXCITED FOR THAT BABY!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!