- I completed my yucky glucose test yesterday. It was gross but not as bad as everyone else made it out to be. The after effects and almost fainting were the worst part. It's not easy not eating for 12 hours when your preggo. Now we just have to wait a few days to see if I pass. Fingers crossed.
- My husband sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers this week. It was such a fantastic surprise. It is always so nice knowing some one is thinking of you.
- This boy makes me giggle!
- My mom and I are going to an Autumn Lights Festival tomorrow and Brian and I are going to a Harvest Festival Sunday. I just love fall activities!
- Baby's room paint has come in so we can start painting and getting the room together.
- Brian and I have decided to finally get a king size bed. We are going shopping for it this weekend. I am so thrilled. Maybe I can finally feel comfy sleeping in bed again.
- While I was out of work yesterday we were audited. As far as I know there was one issue. Today may not be a good day at work, but it's Friday, right?
- I'm still sick. It's only getting worse!
- I got a flue shot and a t-dap shot yesterday (in addition to getting blood drawn 3 times) My arms are so sore!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!