Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, November 4, 2013

Bumpdate- 29 WEEKS!!!!


Yep, another week late. I'll post the 30 week bump date post tomorrow... 
I just seem to have so much on my mind lately blogging has taken a back seat :( 


How Far Along: 29 weeks and 4 days. 

Baby is the size of: Baby G is the size of an eggplant! 

Total Weight Gain: Ugh, I'm up 20ish. I'm sure I'll know if it went up much more at my appointment next 
week. 

Sleep:  Is just terrible. Most days I'm up at 3am and can't get back to sleep. Every time I move during sleep it wakes me up. I feel very heavy below my tummy and back. Each time I move when I'm sleeping it hurts. 

Best Moment of the week:

* Doing more around the baby's room. 
* Washing all of Baby G's clothing. 


Worst Moment of the Week: 
* I am so sick. AGAIN! I was just sick 3 weeks ago. It's strep this time around but baby is just fine. 

* I slipped in the shower and fell. My legs took the brunt of it but it was so scary! 

Miss Anything:
* Sleeping soundly. 

Food Cravings: Anything sweet!!!

Anything make you queasy: The discomfort makes me a little queasy

Have you started to show? Oh yes!

Gender: Surprise baby!!! 


Symptoms: Swollen ankles/feet, hernia and other not so pleasant things.


Workouts: Sunday we took a hike. It was exhausting. Hills are not my friend. 

Mood: Being sick has made me feel yucky. This week I also found out some information about some one that really hurt me. My feeling get hurt so easily with my raging hormones. Speaking of raging hormones... I found out via Facebook that and ex's dog is dying. I have always been close with the family. I love Giget and to hear she is being put down on Saturday was heartbreaking. I remember her as such an active puppy. After I found out I cried so hard I had to pull the car over. Although the passing of a pet is always heartbreaking my hormones added to that made me a basket case. 


Looking forward to: 

- Decorating the baby's room. There is just so much to chose from and I'm having trouble deciding on most things. 

Maternity Clothes: A good mix of maternity pants. I'm still loving non maternity dresses over leggings. 

Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. Thank goodness! I'm starting to itch though so I feel them coming. 

Rings on or off? Depends on the day. 

Bellybutton in or out? Still holding strong as an in! 

This week I: 
* Finished painting the nursery, FINALLY! 


Baby Update:
* Baby is doing so great. 
* Baby weighs around 2.5 pounds and is the size of a butternut squash. 
* Muscles and lungs continue to mature. 
*The movement is constant and it is always such a pleasure. It usually wakes me up in the middle of the night or when I nap. 

Momma Update:
* Mommy is sick. 
* Strep throat is awful when you're pregnant, It was so hard fighting off a fever. It took me 2 full days to get rid of it. I'm feeling extremely worn out. 
* Hormones are RAGING. I cry at everything. I feel bad about it but I'd rather cry then have screaming meltdowns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!