Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Darn You Hallmark Count Down To Christmas

Source


I LOVE the Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas. I love holiday movies! I believe Hallmark started playing Christmas movies the day after Halloween. I've been addicted this year. I will watch movies I've seen before and I'm not sorry! It has actually been great because I rarely sleep through the night any longer and they are always on! Problem is I can't wait for Christmas. I have barely thought about Thanksgiving this year. Now, don't get me wrong I have not decorated the house or put the tree up yet but it won't be much longer. It can't be all that bad being in the Christmas spirit for a little longer than usual! I have started shopping already and getting some DIY ideas ready! This holiday season will be a busy one. My brother is getting married in 2 weeks and preparing for a baby's arrival just 1 week after New Years will make for a hectic time so I'm just going to savor the little extra time.

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year
Source 


Source



A Christmas Wish
Source

Christmas Magic
Source
- Matchmaker Santa
- Fallen Angel
- The Christmas Card
- A Holiday Engagement
- Christmas with Holly
Plus so many more!


I can't be the only one! Do you tend to get addicted to Hallmark movies?
What are your favorite to watch on the Hallmark Channel?


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish I got that channel!!! I might need to look into getting it! Lol

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I have sooo many of these DVR'd, I can't wait to be cheesey and watch em'! I love it.

Jen said...

I love the Hallmark Channel!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!