- It's Friday and I am ready for a 3 day weekend!
- Going to start my Christmas shopping tonight. I am usually done by Thanksgiving so I need to get my butt in gear just in case some one shows up a little early this year.
- My OB appointment went really well yesterday. Baby is right on target. Size is good. Heartbeat is strong. My blood pressure is perfect and so is my weight!
- Thanksgiving is less than a week away! It's my first Thanksgiving in 6 years NOT on Weight Watchers. I'm getting scared!!!
- I ordered a dress from ASOS last week. I was so pleased with the customer service. The order arrived so quickly, the price was excellent and the dress is beautiful. I'm so happy!
- Bogart is doing so well as we baby train him. We are trying word association with him. Each time we use the word baby we give him a treat. We make sure we say "baby" around anything baby related.
- I finally got an iPhone this week. My LG smartphone bit the dust Tuesday and I got a 4S for FREE!!!! YAY!
- On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy I prepare to do something nice for some one. It always makes you feel better to help some one in need!
- Saying crappies always reminds me of Frappies and I think I really want a Frappacino!
- Am I the only one who is having trouble pinning anything to my blog. WTF?!?! I'm so confused. Some one help.
- I've been us since 4am. I'm already exhausted and I haven't even showered for work. UGH!
- I've been really dizzy lately. At my OB they told me I was anemic. They have had these results since my last blood test on October 10th. Over a month later!!! I was pretty pissed about that. My office is usually awesome but this let me down. I need to add lots of extra iron and iron supplements to my diet in order to start feeling better.
- A local family lost everything in a fire last weekend. I drive past the house daily and it breaks my heart. I can't help but cry. A single mom with 3 kids lost their home and dog in one night. A local gym is doing a collection for them. I'm going shopping for them this year. Usually I donate during the holidays but this hits so close to home. I'm looking forward to getting them some gift cards, food and some health and beauty supplies. Once again, it reminds me how lucky and thankful I am for all I have.