- My Family. I swear my parents are amazing. My mom is the most giving person I have ever met. She loves everyone and shows it. Some may take advantage of her kindness and it drives me insane but she loves none the less! My dad, although rough on the outside goes out of his way to be kind to others.
- My in-laws. I have lucked out. I know so many people who do not have a great relationship with their in laws. Not me! My in laws are wonderful. They are kind and helpful.
- My husband. He bugs me like no other. He isn't perfect and I'm not either but we make it work. We are a team. I can't wait to see the father he will become!
- My Bogart. I get so emotional about him. He was my very first baby. I do worry that his life will change so much and it breaks my heart. I worry he will not understand the new baby coming into his life and I blame myself for not being a good enough dog mom. He is getting older and I hope he is happy.
- My Friends. They are honestly so much more than friends. They are family to me! Their support goes beyond just a friendship.
- Little baby lamp chop. Thinking back to how hard the holidays were last year was after losing our first baby I am so very thankful we have a healthy baby growing. The movement I feel each day is beyond words. The feeling of never being alone. This baby will make his or her arrival right after the holidays. I can't think of a better way to extend the holidays!
- Our home. I am thankful for my home! I love having a place to plant my feet, mark the growth of my children, celebrate holidays, form traditions and keep my family together, have family dinners. To me it is so much more than a shelter from the cold. It stand for my husband and my compromise and our team work.
On a much lighter note...
- Hot coffee in the morning.
- Hallmark holiday movies
- Good people who do good things!
- Chocolate Almond Milk
- Extra firm pillows
- Automatic car starters and car seat warmers.
Whether you are traveling or staying home this week I hoping you will be all have a fabulous time indulging on turkey and stuffing with the ones you love!