Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jack's Favorite Baby Items

I can't believe my little man is already 6 weeks old. I've heard the saying "The days are long but years are short" and it is so very true.  In the last several weeks we have had the joy of playing with and utilizing all new baby items.  These are a few of our favorites.  


Throw Blanket- Jack loves to cuddle with this blanket. It was a gift from his aunt and uncle for Christmas. They purchased it at Home Goods. I had seen it weeks before and fell in love but didn't buy it wight he holidays fast approaching.  

Halo Sleepsack Swaddle- Jack was not the bigger fan of being swaddled and would get out of any blankets I swaddled him in. The sleep sack swaddle worked perfect for him. I felt comfortable with him sleeping in the sack while on his back. He has been a roller since birth and it scared this new mommy. Our pediatrician suggested swaddles to help reduce him rolling and it worked. 

Organic Cotton Mittens- I have a face pincher. When Jack is upset he pulls and scratches at his face. He has drawn blood several times and its heartbreaking. Although he does not like them he wears them especially on the overnight hours. 

Skip-Hop Treetop Friends Activity Mat- This is a new love for Jack. Since he started focus on things this has become so much fun for him.  He talks to his little hanging friends too. 

Baby Delight Snuggle Nest- We both love sleeping close to our little man. He's not as thrilled with it. He would much rather sleep on me or Brian. We put the snuggle nest in bed with us and its super easy and portable to bring along with us when we have stayed at grandma and grandpa's house. The nightlight and sounds are perfect when soothing him to sleep or finding his pacifier in the middle of the night. 

Weleda Diaper Cream- I had an abundance of butt paste and many other items for diaper care but when I used this as a sample I was so happy with this produce. It is pricy ($14) but all the other diaper creams don't hold a candle to this one.  

Sleep sheep- We love the Sleep Sheep. We are a fan of the whale sounds. I think my husband likes it even more than little Jack does. There are several other sound options like mother's heartbeat and ocean waves. It is very soothing for us all. 

4 Moms- Momma Roo This item is by far the best we have in our house. Jack hates sleeping on his back. Most nights he hates being in his snuggle nest and co sleeper. He loves the slope of the this and sleeps so sound when he's in it. The motion of the car ride is his favorite. Last night he slept 9 hours in his Momma Roo. It was wonderful. 

Tommy Tippee Bottles- These have been a life saver. Jack's reflux has improved greatly since investing in these. Dr. Brown's bottles have also worked well but I've noticed a big difference since using these. Plus I find these easier than the Dr. Brown's to clean. 


Boon Drying Rack with accessories- These are perfect. They take up little space on the counter but holds almost all of Jack's bottle items. Plus it's super cute. 


All photos and items found here 

Green Sprouts Burp Clothes- Goodness gracious the amount of spit up is insane! I swear there is a burp cloth with in arm's reach at all times. If not I have been caught using my sleeve and even pillow case. Have I mentioned how much more laundry we do since baby arrived? 

What are some of your favorite items?

Check back tomorrow because I'll be sharing some of my new mom favorites.  

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those mittens are too cute!!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!