I was inspired by Erin's post last week after reading some of her recent confessions. Considering so many of Erin's confessions were similar to mine I have a few myself I thought I'd share. Plus, I have a lack of creativity along with lack of sleep.Check out Erin's confessions here.
- My kitchen looks like a tornado hit on a daily basis. I seriously dislike a messy kitchen BUT these days... Oh well, I'm too tired to care.
- Speaking of tired..I really, no I mean REALLY, REALLY miss caffeine. I gave up caffeine the day I found out I was pregnant. I had a severe migraine for a week and haven't had any since. I didn't crave it at all when I was pregnant but I NEED it now. The 3am and 6am wake up calls have taken a toll.
- I haven't worn anything other than black, dark colors, long scarves and cardigans to hide this post preggo body. I have no idea what I'm going to do when the weather gets nicer in a few weeks.
- I feel guilty every time I put my little man down. When we are with family and they are playing pass the baby I miss him even when I'm in the same room with him.
- I take pictures and over share Jack's face all over Facebook and Instagram. I'm not sorry about it at all either!
- I look like this. I'm heavier than I've ever been. I look exhausted all the time. I can't stand how bad or heavy I look but I remind myself Jack was worth it all. My body did amazing things. I need to give myself a break. There will be plenty of time for me to work out soon.
- I've been having terrible nightmares lately. I think I'm stressing over going back to work soon.