Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, March 17, 2014

My Little Pot of Gold








Talk about smiling Irish eyes. It's funny because my little Italian/Irish baby looks more Irish every day. I think I see some hints of red or strawberry blond in his eyebrows. His hair still looks dark like daddy's hair. His eyes are definitely a gray, blue just like mine.

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all. Today Jack and I will be laying low. We got to celebrate with my parents yesterday and enjoyed corned beef, cabbage and soda bread too.


3 comments:

Meg Taylor said...

Oooh another Irish/Italian kid - the best!!! Happy St Patty's day, little Jack!

Jen said...

Oh goodness, he is so cute!!! :)

Kristen said...

Isn't it so fun when they are this little for holiday's?! Loving the hat :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!