Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, April 25, 2014

Happies and Crappies

Well I certainly haven't done one of these in a very long time. 

Happies

- I won tickets to a Yankee game thanks to signing up for the Cystic Fibrosis Walk. I got 4 tickets for a Yankees v Red Sox game in June. We are going with my best friend and her husband. I'm looking forward to a night out with great friends. Plus, you can't go wrong with baseball, beer and garlic fries. 

- I am honestly a happy mom. Jack really lights up my life. Even late at night and early in the morning I always have a smile on my face. 



- I'm finally getting used to my hair cut. I think. 



- Our anniversary is on Tuesday. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Last year around this time while on an anniversary trip I started feeling funny and just a few days after we found out we were going to be parents. 



Crappies

- We ditched cable a few weeks back. It been a bit on a downer because I'm missing all of my Yankee and Ranger games. 

- Cutting down a work day each week has taken a real toll on our wallets. We have not been spending much and that kinda stinks but the extra day off to spend time with Jack and take him to the doctor has really paid off . 

- Losing weight has been difficult. I'd like to go to zumba class but I'm afraid it will negatively effect  my breast milk supply. I'm also worried I will I'd be so behind in case. I have forgotten 





The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

4 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I signed up for a cancer walk, and we get 2 free Rays tickets. I love free games :) I can imagine the adjustement to working with a baby, and cutting down hours takes some time. But I am glad you are at least a, happy momma :)

Meg Taylor said...

Yaaayy for Yankees games! We planned our "mini-moon" the weekend after our wedding in September for one of Jeter's last games. Happy almost anniversary, you two look stunning!

Alisa Marie said...

OMG I love your haircut! I'm trying to determine if I want to cut mine or not...

Living Life With Joy said...

That's so awesome that you won tickets to a Yankees game. Even cooler, their playing against their rivals. Those tickets are insane to get. lol. LET'S GO YANKEES!!

Your haircut is great. I love it. You're so beautiful. (I hope that isn't weird to say, lol.)

Aw, Jack is so precious! What a great photo!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!