Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Irish Eyes Are Smiling

Happy St. Patrick's Day...






These awesome shots were taking by my dear friend LoriDoll Photography


We wil be spending our day as usual at story time, doctor appointments and a little added shopping. A friend of mine is celebrating her wedding with a shower this weekend so I have to get something today!  It's difficult driving past our mall when heading off to Jack's clinical appointments. I always end up feeling a little guilty and then I want to buy him something. Who am I kidding, I want to buy him stuff all the time. He's spoiled with love and gifts too!

 We had corned beef and cabbage on Sunday so today we'll celebrate tonight with a baked ziti.

Hope you have a lovely St. Paddy's Day!!!





2 comments:

Jen said...

These pictures are so adorable! He is such a happy boy. :)

Meg Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, these photos just made my heart so happy!! What an adorable little leprechaun! Hope you had a great St Patty's!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!