Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, March 16, 2015

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I admit it, I am a Netflix binge watcher! I did it with Orange Is The New Black and House of Cards. 

 My newest obsession -


The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. 

I was hooked from the first episode which I'm surprised about because it's written by Tina Fey and I really am NOT a Tina Fey fan. In fact I find her annoying but the show is hilarious. It's based on a Ellie Kamper's (who I adore from The Office) character Kimmy who has been released from an under ground bunker after spending 15 years there. She's basically experiencing all of life's firsts at 29 years old after deciding to stay in New York City after an interview on the Today Show. 



I love all the 1990's references, like her Jansport backpack, light up sneakers, scrunchies, The Babysitter's Club and Columbia House cassette tapes. 

It's hysterical! Definitely worth watching. I'm just pissed I watched them all in one weekend. 

Have you watched it? 
What are your thoughts?

What are you loving on Netflix these days? 

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'll have to check this out, I love her!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Oh my gosh, I'll definitely have to check this out. I need something new to binge watch. :)

www.hautemommyblog.com

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I had heard a little about this, but I didn't know what it was about. Now I to check it out. I love Tina Fey and Ellie Kemper.

Breanna said...

Oh, I need to keep this in mind for my next binge-watching series! :) We've finished Parenthood and I just caught up on Grey's! I think I'll give this a whirl :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!