There are some days in my life that are tough. Some days I have an overwhelming fear that I am not good enough, strong enough, making the right decisions or I'm not being a good enough mom. Some days I find myself overcome by Jack's Cystic Fibrosis. On these difficult days I try and focus on things that keep my mind in a positive place. It's not always easy but there are a few that help to get me through tough times.
- "Be You Bravely"
- "Hope is a little voice you hear whisper "maybe"when the entire world is shouting "no". "
- "Most of the things we worry about never happen."
- "Don't stumble over something behind you."
- "Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen."
- "You were given this life because you are strong enough to handle it."
-"Take a deep breathe. It's just a bad day not a bad life"
Do some days overwhelm you?
What do you do to get you through a rough day?
What are some quotes that help keep you in a positive place?
Just a little sidebar: I have something going on today that could be BIG for our little family. I wish I could talk more about it but there is a lot of uncertainty and I'd like to keep it quiet until I know for sure! Positive vibes would be greatly appreciated!!!