Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Speak My Love Language
Ever heard of the 5 languages of love? I hadn't until just recently. Basically the languages of love are the things that make your heart sing. Here are a list of the things that make my heart sing!
(Mostly for comedic purposes!)
1. Start the coffee pot before leaving for work.
2. Since we are on the topic of coffee, bring me home one just because.
3. Text me just because.
4. Bring me wine.
5. Ignore the fact that I stutter or forget what I'm saying when I get nervous.
6. Ask me if I want to go shopping. During said shopping trip don't look miserable.
7. Occasionally drop F-bombs. In the appropriate location of course!
8. Change the toilet paper, paper towel roll when you finish it! Don't just lay a new role on top of holder!
9. Don't "almost" eat the last of everything and don't leave an empty container in the pantry.
10. Let me have control of Netflix for a little while, or a whole weekend...
What are your the things that make your heart sing, comical and heartfelt?
Posted by Kristina
Labels: Love Language