Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Fridays that start a 3 day weekend are always my favorite. My work anniversary is coming up shortly and I have a bunch of vacation and personal days I still need to use before I lose them in November. Today my parents and I are heading to the farm with Jack and picking more pumpkins, you can never have enough pumpkins, and they will be watching Jack tonight while I join Brian for his work fundraiser. It will be nice for the 2 of us to get out and do adult things like eat a meal warm and not cutting up tiny human's food.

Here are a few things I'm loving this week.

Sparta Books

This is our local bookstore. Sparta Books has been around for over 50 years. It is our local gem. Each week Jack and I go to story time with Ms. Michelle who reads, sings and does crafts with all the children. She, along with the rest of the staff are wonderful. Last weekend we met Oliver the Goose at the book store and next week we are going to a Halloween party and parade. We are so lucky to have found such an awesome place.

via


Matt Bellassai

Oh My Hilarious!!!! If you like cursing and a little vulgarity than Matt is for you! His buzz feed videos are hysterical! I can watch multiple times and find it just as funny. His most recent video about fall is the best.

via
Gotham

We started watching the first season last week on Netflix. Brian and I have a hard time agreeing on television. We barely ever agree. The only thing we really ever agreed on were American Horror Story and Breaking Bad. I really like Donal Logue and Ben Mackenzie. Brian loves the connection to the comic books. So far so good.

via


Shea Moisture Products-

 I started using their baby line not long after Jack was born. I love that they are certified organic and made with shea butter. Our favorite for Jack is the raw shea chamomile and argan oil with frankincense and myrrh. For myself I started using the 10 in 1 renewal hair masque and all types of their bar soaps! They are probably my most favorite products. They leave out all potentially harmful ingredients and do not test on animals. I feel somewhat safe using them on my son.

The Night Before Books-

I just love the series of The Night Before books. We have started out a little collection. They are the cutest books all set to The Night Before Christmas rhyme. We just picked up The Night Before Halloween.
"'Twas the night before Halloween, and all through the house, All the creatures were stirring, except for the mouse. The monsters had gathered to plan and prepare, For the trick-or-treaters who soon would be there."

via
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have heard great things about Gotham, I've seen snippets and I am definitely interested.

Living Life With Joy said...

That book store sounds amazing! I'm a huge bookworm! :)

The Halloween book looks adorable!

I hope you have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy your time at the farm and at Brian's fundraiser. :)

Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!