1. Coffee and left over desserts!- Thankfully my aunt sent me home with some pumpkin cookies and cake pops because nothing cures the blues like homemade sweets! Pair it with the extra caffeine I'm going to need to get me through!
2. Tylenol- I'm not a real medicine taker but I have been in pair for almost 2 weeks. The cramping has been much worse than I expected and I've rallied through it all but add a nasty cold and headache this girl has given up! Load me up with all the medicine!
3. Comfy Jammies and lots of Snuggles- I'm all about the comfort lately. I just picked up some comfy lounge clothes last weekend on my solo trip to Target. They are perfect for snuggling up my sick little boy!
4. Christmas Movie Marathon- I'm a firm believer a good Christmas movie can change a rough day to a good day! I've already watched Home Alone, The Christmas Card, Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and Elf!
5. Online Sales- I really don't need much BUT I couldn't resist 60% off almost everything at Old Navy. Carter's had some great stuff but every darn thing was already old out! Bummer! I'll just wait till Monday. I'm not doing a huge shop but I do like to online window shop!
How re you spending your Black Friday?