Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, November 27, 2015

My Black Friday

Happy belated Turkey Day everyone !Is everyone still stuffed? We are feeling a little under the weather around these parts! Poor Jack is sick, again. This makes 3 times in 3 months! Talk about building immunity! He was all about sharing this Thanksgiving so my husband and I have the sniffles too!  It's been a rough couple of weeks since my miscarriage and I'm still feeling down in the dumps so today we've decided to lay around the house and take it easy. My husband is working extra hours so he probably won't be home till after 10 tonight so its just me and a sick toddler. Here are a few things getting me through today.

1. Coffee and left over desserts!- Thankfully my aunt sent me home with some pumpkin cookies and cake pops because nothing cures the blues like homemade sweets! Pair it with the extra caffeine I'm going to need to get me through!

2. Tylenol- I'm not a real medicine taker but I have been in pair for almost 2 weeks. The cramping has been much worse than I expected and I've rallied through it all but add a nasty cold and headache this girl has given up! Load me up with all the medicine!

3. Comfy Jammies and lots of Snuggles- I'm all about the comfort lately. I just picked up some comfy lounge clothes last weekend on my solo trip to Target. They are perfect for snuggling up my sick little boy!

4. Christmas Movie Marathon- I'm a firm believer a good Christmas movie can change a rough day to a good day! I've already watched Home Alone, The Christmas Card, Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and Elf!
Source

5. Online Sales- I really don't need much BUT I couldn't resist 60% off almost everything at Old Navy.  Carter's had some great stuff but every darn thing was already old out! Bummer! I'll just wait till Monday. I'm not doing a huge shop but I do like to online window shop!

How re you spending your Black Friday?

4 comments:

Caroline Vieyra said...

That's how I'd wanna spend the day if I didn't have to work. Bless your heart

Shann Eva said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm glad you're taking it easy. I hope you and your son feel better. Movie day for us too.

Jen said...

i hope you are enjoying your Sunday dear friend!

Ashley said...

Glad you have found some things to help you cope!! I agree the sales at old navy and Carter's have been great - even here in Canada!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!