So, these are my confessions.
(Do you kinda get the Usher song stuck in your head? Cause I do)
1. I've become slightly obsessed with Chocolate Raspberry Milano cookies. The obsession isn't that bad but the fact I hide them from my family might be.
2. I told a white lie to get out of Jack's swim class last weekend. It was 9 degrees and felt like -25. There was no way I was going out of even thinking about swimming. Oh well! I'm not really sorry about it either.
3. I got a little sad when I saw a bunch of mom's from a mom's group had a Valentine party and Jack and I weren't invited. I'm sure they couldn't invite all the kids and their families. I just felt really sad that Jack was left out. Oh well, we have a few great friends so I shouldn't feel bad but I do. It looked like such a fun time. :(
4. I cry every time I watch that Subaru/dog bucket list commercial. Gets me every time!!!
How about you???
5. I have blocked so many people on Facebook its amazing. I have a lot of FB friends but the majority of them are so damn annoying!!!! They complain about the warm weather, complain about the cold weather, complain about not getting enough sleep, never mind the political hate... blah blah blah. I can't take the negativity. Unfollow and block away!
So what are you confessing this week???