Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Confessions

It's time for this week's version of I Confess along with Confessions of a Northern Belle. 

First off I have to confess I have become a Walking Dead ADDICT. It's quite bad actually. Back when it first premiered we watched the first episode and never watched again. Two weeks ago I got home from my parent's house to find Brian completely immersed in the first season on Netflix. I got hooked. We were up till all hours of the night this weekend and we are already on season 5! This show is so addicting. The cliffhangers get me all the time! It reminds me a lot of Breaking Bad and how addicted I got to that too. Oh, AMC what are you doing to me!?!?! 
We are total addicts! 
Anyone else? 

source

It's March so it is officially Easter time around here. I already got all of Jack's Easter goodies, decorations are up. I don't care if it's supposed to snow this week it is still spring time for me. I'm loving every second of it. Plus March is my birthday month so I'm extra happy it's here! 
source

Since it's Easter time I should probably confess my addiction for jelly beans. I don't want any of those black licorice ones. I want the sour Jelly Belly, Starburst and Jolly Rancher. They are not safe around me this time of year! 

Moms at the park. I have to say that I can't stand the majority of the mom's at our local park. Seriously, WATCH YOUR KID!!!! Just because your  child is older doesn't mean you can sit on a bench 20 feet away, drinking your coffee and talking on the phone. Your 5 year old is trampling all the little kids and pushing them around. I don't want to sound like a jerk but come on. Watch your child. Even more than watching your child, have fun with them. Play with them. Let them enjoy your company! Time is so precious!!!!


What are some of your confessions this week? 





1 comment:

Kenya said...

I can't even believe that Easter is so soon!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!