I may have mentioned that my birthday happens to be at the end of March. I've mentioned before I never really ask for anything for my birthday or any holiday. I always like to create a little wish list. It's kind of a dream wish list although this year is a bit different. My husband asked a while back if I'd like a FitBit after he bought them for his parent's for Christmas. I asked him to hold off until my birthday. So I'm still hoping he remembers that conversation and I get one for my birthday.
Here is my little birthday wish list.
- Truth be told I already bought myself a teal handbag with a gift card I got for Christmas. I'm absolutely in love with it.
- I am in desperate need of a mani and pedi!
- I'd love a pair or strappy sandals for the summer. These are just too cute.
- Everyone is having a Keep Collective party on FB these days. They are super cute but just like all the Alex and Ani bracelets I never wear I should really avoid any more!
- Sunglasses. I have a pair that I adore. I got them at Marshalls years ago for only $10 and surprisingly they have held up so well. I am in need of back up pair.