Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eating and Dieting Habits

As you may know I have really been trying to eat healthier and drop about 20 pounds. I looked at myself in a picture taken last weekend and I was so grossed out by the way I looked. This past week I have really been trying to make smarted choices about eating and exercising.
Here are just a few things I have done:

1. I ate really well all last week. Breakfast consisted of tons of fruit and only fruit. Berry season is incredible this year. I can't seem to get enough.

2. Lunch consisted of salad and some turkey, no dressing.
3. Dinner was just strictly chicken and vegetables
4. Still don't have any energy for the gym. I pay $30 a month and never go. I hate that place.
5. I have been taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal. I hate that too. It has really made my stomach feel sick so I may not continue with it.
6. Lots of water. I also try and add lemon slices.
7. Sunday I put on shorts that haven't looked good or fit since the summer of 09 and they looked good again. Although at the Yankee game we shared a cheese steak and garlic fries.  I hate that I did that but it was AMAZING!
8. Last night we went on a 4 mile hike and it really felt great. I hope to do the same tomorrow night and maybe a little soccer game.
This is our town park. The walking trail is a mile long. There are football, soccer, baseball fields and playgrounds. So much to see and do so it makes our walks seem so much shorter. 

1 comment:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

those are all really good adjustments! i hope they work for you. those berries look really good so i may have to do the same!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!