Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap up...

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

I was lucky enough to have a 3 day weekend. Friday and Saturday were on the low key end. B was off Saturday which barely ever happens. I started the weekend by almost cut my finger off while making breakfast. Blood was every where. There was so much blood I was getting a bit sick. I even thought a visit to the ER was necessary but thankfully just several gauze pads and elevation to stop the bleeding. Sunday was a fantastic day. We purchased last minutes for the New York Yankee Old Timer's Game. I have never been to one before so I was so excited. It was also an early birthday treat for B.  We got to see the return of 3 Yankee legends, Joe Torre, Lou Pinella and Bernie Williams in addition to so many others. Even better the Yankees won and we got out of the city in less then 30 minutes! Now that is a success!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!