Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding updates...

Just about 11 months to go. I have made the majority of our big decisions so I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Especially because I finally picked out my dress. I went to a bridal salon called RK Bridal in NYC. The only thing I can say is it was the TJ Maxx of bridal salons. I would suggest going during the week and getting there when they open at 11am. I had a wonderful experience. Prices are ridiculously inexpensive for NYC and they price match if you can find a gown cheaper. Another perk, if I get the dress shipped to NJ I don't have to pay tax! Woooohooo!
Here are just a few more updates and ideas:

This is our bridesmaid dress. Although the color is not purple, it's Celadon Four of my bridesmaids and my junior bridesmaid will be wearing this dress. I can't wait to get them jewelry for the day. I'm thinking some fun chandelier earrings and a bracelet.



I want to use old window panes as a wedding reception seating chart. I have the greatest mother in law to be. She saw two old window panes on the side of the road and grabbed them right up! They are in pretty bad shape but I'm hoping they come out similar to this one. I think I would chance the ink color from white to something easier to read.

Thanks to Project Wedding and Style Unveiled I have been the lucky winner of these awesome giveaways. 

oh and this one for my handsome fiance! 


and this one 
and this one, 

As it turns out I have had some pretty good giveaway karma. Thank goodness because our budget isn't that large. I have won a lot of my wedding essentials. 

I feel so very lucky! This weekend I am going to the Warwick Bridal Trail. Hopefully I can get lots of fun ideas and find some things to inspire me.

Oh and just to end the day on a super happy note; my fiance surprised me with roses and sushi. It put a HUGE smile on my face. 

xoxo
K

1 comment:

Amber said...

Such cute ideas! I bet it will be lovely. By the way...CONGRATULATIONS!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!