Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 25, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge

Day 6, Foods!
Yummmm! I'm such a foodie! This is right up my alley. 


(1) SUSHI, my all time favorite! I can't get enough.




(2) Avocados, I like it on everything, with everything and even alone. 


(3) Greek Food/Hummus


(4) Pumpkin Ice Cream. I actually LOVE everything pumpkin flavored! 


(5) Soft chocolate chip cookies






I got hungry just thinking about this post. I should probably go eat breakfast! 


I'm excited about today. My momma and I are going to look for Mother of the Bride dresses! I'm really hoping she finds something. I am feeling a little strangled by all smaller wedding tasks I need to complete. 


Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh I like this challenge! And soft chocolate chip cookies are to die for! Good luck Mother of the Bride dress shopping!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i'm with ya on the pumpkin thing. i love everything pumpkin! lol

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!