Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


I'm linking up with The little things we do for Fill in the blank Friday. I am so excited its the weekend. Forecast looks rather crappy but just spending some relaxation time with Bri would be perfect. I am really looking forward to it. Plus one more week until vacation. We still have no idea where we are going but I really don't want to sit around doing nothing. I need to get on the ball and make some plans.

1. My idea of pure perfection would be if every day was 70 degrees, sun shining and working until noon

2. Happiness makes the world go 'round.


3. If it weren't for  college loans  I'd be able to live comfortable and have lots of fun adventures.

4. Bloggers are a creative and emlightening bunch.

5. If I had a all the money in the world  I'd buy this house:



and sit out on the lake all day sipping lemonade and reading. Oh and I'd probably buy one for my parents too!

6. I'm glad it's Friday because I'm excited to have a relaxing weekend after a hectic work week.


7. Something I'm excited about having our wedding and becoming Brian's wife. Oh and starting a family <3
 
Have a wonderful weekend
xoxo
K

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, that house is a DREAM! I want!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!