Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, November 28, 2011

5K Turkey Trot

WE DID IT!!! Momma and I completed a 5K Turkey Trot last weekend. After eating all the goodies on Thursday and shopping till I dropped Friday I needed some exercise. It's my second one and my mother's first! I am so very proud of her. We didn't run the race but we walked. She stayed with me for the first 1.5 miles. I cut down my time to 12 minute miles which is awesome for me. My cousins also ran. My amazing track running cousin placed 1st in her age group. See the gold medal?


It was so warm most of us took off our outer layer with our numbers. 


We were super proud of ourselves!!! Can you tell?
Oh and would you believe its November 26th in NY? We were sweating! 


I kept reminding my mom and myself of this all morning! 
I just have to keep reminding myself of this everyday!



It feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!