Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday peeps! Hope you are enjoying today especially if have a 3 day weekend. I'm off today but have to work tomorrow. Boo! On Sunday I'm looking forward to softball playoffs! Lets hope we win a few! 

Linking up with Lauren

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     Hmmm, right now I'm liking The Paper Mama for her 50 days of DIY. Lots of good Christmas gift ideas.

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my nephew and being able to play with him all day yesterday. We read books, played trucks, sang songs. It was lovely   .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    our nephew came over looked in my ear and said "wax?" then walked over to B's ear and said  "hair", he also told his mom she needed a salad!

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    hmmm, Philosophy Amazing Grace  .

5.  I am excited about    having Friday off to do nothing and just relax.

6.  If I were a color I would be     green. Don't really know why maybe because it remands me of the spring and fresh starts .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    enjoying a coffee. Going on a walk or hike and enjoying some antique shopping .

3 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

#7 sounds perfect! I've lately really started to enjoy, antiquing and thrifting!

Happy Friday!

sarah - dodeline design said...

#7 sounds like a plan! :-) You have an adorable blog!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm going to have to check out the 50 days of DIY!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!