Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Christmas Part 2

I have been dreading this post because I have been feeling as if I posted it would mean Christmas was really over. I'm in the throws of a holiday hangover. On top of this nasty cold I now have it all makes me feel down in the dumps. I guess January 3rd is late enough. I'll be taking down the decorations starting this week. Boo! Anywho, here is the conclusion to our Christmas weekend.

This year we were lucky to spend a very relaxing Christmas Day with both of our families. We stayed over my parent's house opened gifts and had breakfast then off to Brian's Grandparent's house. This was after a few viewings of A Christmas Story and Home Alone. It was a fun day filled with delicious food, wine, family, dogs and most important our nephew. We had such a great day.

Bogart loves Christmas morning.
YUM
My dad showing off his new water glasses.
Momma loved everything.
Family photo early in the morning. Pre makeup and hair. 


After the gift giving, breakfast and nap we headed over to B's grandparent's Christmas party.
My little guys!
My nephew and dog are just so sweet together. My nephew loves Bogart as much as all of his new gifts!
Having fun

Love these two cuties.
PRESENTS! Its so much fun with kids around!

This is my favorite photo of the day. This was taken at about 1am. I was putting all the gifts away and found these 2 cuties out cold as we watched White Christmas. I couldn't think of a better way to end a beautiful holiday.


I love them more then you could imagine.
I feel so very blessed every day I can spend with my wonderful family and friends.


Hope you were all able to feel the love and joy of the holiday season. 


3 comments:

Petchie said...

I am right there with you! I feel like Christmas has come and gone too fast this year!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Gia said...

Great pics! I love the dog.... and I am also sad about the fact that christmas is over :(

erica said...

Looks like such a wonderful Christmas surrounded by loved ones! I just discovered your blog and I am now your newest follower! xo

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!