Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Wednesday-Oh How PInteresting

This gal is getting married in a few short months. Now that the holidays are over I need to get in full wedding mode! I've been pinning a lot of wedding items lately. I need ideas and inspiration.

Linking up with Michele


google




Cute shirt!



I'm really loving her hair. I'm thinking of cooperating a braid on the day of my wedding.



Want to make these for my bridesmaids. I already have the glasses and paint.



Definitely want to find this one to wear the day after.



This will be another DIY project. I'm really loving the idea and the beautiful box.



I love this eye makeup. I'm hoping to play up my eyes on my wedding day.












And another DIY. Can't wait to try this one.

My one dilemma is finding jewelry! I want vintage style earrings and bracelet. I would like to find bright green! I keep finding one thing piece I like but can't find a matching piece. I've searched Etsy like crazy for hours at night. Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Like what you see?  Follow ME

9 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE the hair style! And the happy tears idea is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love wedding pins! They are so fun and whats not to love! Your pins are gorgeous and fun :)

-Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Dubravka Gadžurić said...

so cool and fun photos!
and love pinterest!
http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

ACW said...

So cute! Makes me want to renew my vows... 7 years is a little early though ;)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha, love the I Got One shirt and the bride shirt.

Could you have someone from Etsy custom make your jewelry? Find someone whose style you like and then ask them if they'd be open to doing that?

meghan said...

This is a great post! I so much need to work on planning my wedding. THere are so many loose ends that need to be tied up at this point, but it's not the fun stuff like dress or flowers. It's the necessary but not as exciting part like who's going to marry us and getting hotel blocks for everyone...but I guess it still must be done, huh?

Alyssa said...

Her hair is gorgeous!! And so is George Clooney hahah!

Unknown said...

I love so many of these. My favorites are probably the sparkle shoes/nails and the bridal party in their robes! I'm definitely going to have to take that picture. I just love it.

BF said...

I love the one with the wedding party in their own individual squares, but it's still one picture. Very cool idea! Kind of like the brady bunch... haha

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!