Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, February 6, 2012

Fab Valentine Challenge, Weddings

Valentine’s Day Challenge


I have always been a lover of weddings! I wish I had pictures of my own wedding to post for this challenge. Just about 2 more months though, maybe next year! Until then here are a few of my favorite weddings shots.

My friend Lis's wedding May 2008


 Hillary and Julio's Wedding March 2009


 Danielle and Joe's Wedding August 2010


Jaclyn and Michael's Wedding November 2011

Here are a few ideas for my own wedding...

You can view our wedding invitations here.





Source: etsy.com via Kristina on Pinterest










Pictures of the country club where we are getting hitched.

What are some of your favorite weddings photos and ideas?

2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Your wedding venue is gorgeous! Wow, I can't wait to see your own big day photos :)

Jaf Gifts said...

You're on the right track to a lovely and magical wedding with your great ideas. It's always great to have personal touch on the wedding stuff, planning... Congratulations in advance!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!