Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...

Happy Wednesday Friends...

I have been so overwhelmed and stressed this past week. I barely posted this week. I feel the stress of the wedding, work and family has hit its boiling point. I actually had some one ask why their boyfriend wasn't invited to the rehearsal and than got slack from my mom. Is it terrible if I want something small and relaxing 2 days before my wedding? Forty people is not my idea of a relaxing good time! Thoughts??? Plus my junior bridesmaid's dress does not fit, AT ALL. So angry. I picked our bridesmaid dress because I really didn't want her to look different than the rest of the girls and this was the most appropriate. Now they have to rework it. The seamstress is on vacation next week, so it wont be done until the Tuesday before the wedding. I found all this out this morning as my mom stopped by work to tell me. Thanks mom, not the best news at 7:30. Plus I took Brian's keys today on accident and now he has no way to get to work!
Ok vent session over...

I'm in need of some good old Pinterest happiness!
Linking up with Michelle.















Source: google.com via Kristina on Pinterest



Source: 9gag.com via Kristina on Pinterest











Source: tumblr.com via Kristina on Pinterest



6 comments:

Nikki said...

That last pin reminds me of my dog! LOL! Good luck with all the wedding drama! When is your wedding?

the girl in the red shoes said...

Sending good thoughts your way this week! You will get through it!

Jamie said...

Hah hah. That F&^% the police one is amazing.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about the wedding stress!! It's all worth it :)

and these Pins made me laugh so much. good luck with everything!!

Monica said...

Aww Im sorry to hear all that stressful stuff is happening to you! I hope it slows down for you. Great pins!! Love the one about the drivers trying to sneak in!

Mrs. Kee said...

I'm sorry about all of the wedding stress!! Just take a deep breath and realize that the day after the wedding, none of this will matter, just focus on what's the most important: your marriage to your husband. Your wedding day will be perfect, memorable, and full of love, try not to stress!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!