Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


This Week's Questions: Kickin It Old School

1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)
I had braces, I was freckle faced, quiet and very awkward. I ran track, played softball and was even a cheerleader.

Bottom row, second in.


2.  What were your favorite past times? I lived in NYC so we would do a lot of walking and hanging out on our stoops talking about boys. 

3. What songs were you obsessed with? Even back in the early 90s I liked a bit of everything, Bush, Sublime, U2, DMB, Matchbox 20. 

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe? I used to go to Catholic school so I was out of the loop with a lot of fashion but I do remember horrible baggy jeans, huge boots from Delia's, barb wire necklaces, Billabong hoddies and flannel. 

5. Who was your celeb crush? 

YUMMY!



Source: google.ca via Tara on Pinterest


. What were your favorite tv shows/movies? 90210, The Wonder Years, Dawson's Creek, Felicity


Source: melaman2.com via Pam on Pinterest





Source: google.com via Trixie on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Nikki on Pinterest



Forest Gump, Scream, Home Alone, Romeo and Juliet, anything with Freddy Prinze Jr. 

Source: imdb.com via Ginny on Pinterest




By the way, have you entered our swap yet!?!?!

The Vintage Modern Wife & Pretty Rambles bring you the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap



2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Freddy Prince Jr! Yummyy!
I remember how much I loved Home Alone when I was a kid! Ohh the good 'ol days :)

Look forward to continue reading your blog.

xo
Christina
LivingLaughingLovingx3.blogspot.com

Monica said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh middle school! I was sooo in love with Freddie Prince junior! And yikes I totally remember wearing all those things you mentioned

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!