Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, January 25, 2013

Happies and Crappies




The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up




Happies
- Brian bought me flowers last weekend. He knew I was feeling down and he wanted to brighten my day. He really is the rock of our family. He makes me better ever person. I want to be a better person because of him.
- Seeing how happy my friends were this weekend on their special days.
- Bogart. My little lump of fur makes me happy all the time!


- So much support and kind words from so many of my sweet blog friends.
- Made some really great progress at work.
- Snyder's Pretzel Bites- Cheddar Bacon. Yep, I'm addicted.
- NY Ranger's hockey is back- See crappies below
- Starting to think of our Valentine's Day plans. I love the idea of planning dates with my husband.
- The thought of creating a shop my closet link on the blog!


Crappies
- Last weekend in general.
- Having a panic attack for the first and hopefully last time.
- Two baby showers last weekend. Ugh, Rip my heart out.
- Ear ache that has lasted almost 2 weeks. I have a feeling its another ear infection. Thats 3 in 4 months.
- NY Rangers are back. They look like sh*t.
- This winter weather sucks! I can't take it any longer, 8 degrees is just insane! Frozen NJ for sure!


Its always good to have more happies than there are crappies!

What are your happies and crappies this week? Go link up with the girls and let us know!


11 comments:

birdie to be said...

Ha! This is such a fun post! Happy Friday!

Pamela said...

Yayy for flowers! OMG. Your pup! Adorable!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Meg said...

I love your dog!! I hope you have a much better weekend this weekend (and that your Rangers do much better!).

Jen said...

Bogart is so cute! :) Just want to snuggle him.

Mrs. Kee said...

Bogart is precious!!! I hope this weekend is much better.

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I am so sorry to hear about your panic attacks. I have them too...

But flowers and that little pooch of yours? Def happies!

Courtney B said...

Cheddar bacon pretzel bites? I MUST try this! And yay for flowers... that really is the best! He's amazing :)
And I agree about the weather... the low has been -10 for the last 2 weeks in my neck of the woods. Just disgusting!

emi said...

nothing better than getting flowers! hope this weekend is better then the last :)
now following!
xo c&e

Kara said...

Agreed. Your dog is pretty freaking cute. Would you want to swap buttons? I only ask because it says over there --> button swap.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Soo sweet that you got those flowers :)

Sorry about the super cold weather. It's like in the 70's here in Texas =/ Not much of a "winter"

Unknown said...

i love when hubbys are romantic and random and bring home flowers. it's the best! as for the panic attack- i'm so sorry you had to deal with all that. i can't even imagine how hard it was for you. i'm always here if you need!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!