Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Faith in Humanity

Being out sick yesterday I felt like I had a front row seat to the horror that unfolded in Boston. I originally heard via Anderson Cooper tweeting "Investigating incident at the Boston Marathon". I flipped on the closest news channel and I sat in horror. What I saw was beyond what the brain should ever witness. The horrific pain of our fellow human beings is beyond measure. My heart aches. But the one thing that caught my eye are the volunteers, runners, spectators and police who ran towards the explosions to help those gravely injured. In our darkest day there will always be a glimmer of hope and some, although slight, faith in humanity.



Today my heavy heart sits with Boston and everyone who was affected by the senseless act of violence.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's incredibly tragic, I tried my best to not watch the news. Just broke my heart.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!