Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happies and Crappies




The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up




HAPPIES

- It's been such a great week and it has flown by. 

- This little boy made his way into the world and into my heart. 




- Strawberry picking this weekend! 

- Brian and I are in a really great place. Marriage is all about the peaks and valleys but it's been nice to be in a happy place for quite a while. 

- I'm looking forward to the weekend. We have a busy 2 days with both our families. 

- This little fur ball. 


CRAPPIES

- It's been so cold and dreary. Yesterday really felt like November. I'd really like to see some sun and get some color. Pale is not working out. 

- I have not been sleeping well at all. All week I've been up at least 2 hours per night. I have no idea why. I just feel so wiped out. 

- My allergies will not let up. It has been 3 weeks. I sound sick but I'm not. It just feels gross. 

6 comments:

Meg said...

I've never had allergies before this spring, but even I have been sneezing uncontrollably and not sleeping well! I am HATING this weather and hope it lets up like it's supposed to so we can have a nice weekend.

Chelsee W said...

My allergies are driving me crazy at the moment! Stopping by from Hap & Crappies! BTW Cute pics:) Have a great day!

Jen said...

Strawberry picking sounds like so much fun! Enjoy it. :)

jackie jade said...

i've been sleeping so bad too so i totally get it. and i'm hoping that it stops raining and that we finally have a pretty weekend.
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Anonymous said...

I LOVE strawberry picking! And oh man, what an adorable baby! Stopping by from Happies and Crappies link up :)

Natashalh said...

Stopping in to say hey from the Happies and Crappies hop!

Ugh, I hate allergy problems!
What a super cute pup and I hope you have fun with strawberries! They are one of my very favorite things.

Natashalh

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!