Today seems like the perfect day to dream of my Fall Bucket List. Why you ask? Well the temptature spiked yesterday and it was just about 90 degrees out. When it's 90 and there is no pool option it isn't fun any more. I'm usually such a crank pot when summer ends but this year is a little bit different. A beach vacation in the middle of September extends the summer a bit longer and with a baby making his or her arrival in January makes for a very exciting time in our lives.
Fall is my most favorite time of the year. Here are just a few things on my Fall Bucket List this year.
- Apple picking at our favorite orchard.
- Fall inspired maternity pictures like this one.
- Sunday hikes with Brian and Bogart.
- Enjoy my best friend's wedding!!!!
- Visit the Great Jack-o-lantern Blaze for the first time.
- Go to the Bear Mountain Oktoberfest.
- Endulge on some cider donuts and Applewood Orchards.
- Pumpkin Picking.
- Bake an apple crumb pie, extra crumbs please!
- Have a bonfire with friends.