|What I'm wearing:|
Shirt and leggings- Liz Lange for Target
But moving on...
How Far Along: 25 weeks and 4 days
Baby is the size of: Baby G is the size of cauliflower! Baby should be about 15. to 2.5 pounds.
Total Weight Gain: I've hit 18 pounds.
Sleep: Is pretty good. I've had some issues with leg cramps and some pulled muscles that make it very hard to move.
Best Moment of the week:
* Lots of movement and it happens all the time!
* Our baby's dresser is so close to being finished. It looks so beautiful.
Worst Moment of the Week:
* Work was exhausting.
* Work was exhausting.
* I had to call the doctor on Saturday because I was having terrible pains in my stomach. Luckily, he believed it was a muscle strain as I had no other symptoms but I am in some real pain. I've had such a great pregnancy I hate to complain about anything but I am feeling pretty sore for the past few days.
* Saturday I was told to rest more and stop bending and moving as much as I have been. This is very difficult for me. I hate having other people to everything for me. It's been painful.
* Being able to shave my legs and paint my toes with out difficulty
Food Cravings: SUGAR!!! It's terrible but its all I've wanted.
Anything make you queasy: Nope
Gender: Surprise baby!!! Everyone had been guessing boy but some people are changing to girl lately.
Symptoms: Muscle strain in my abdomen and it hurts!!! Flat, swollen feet. I actually think they have grown because my shoes are so very tight.
Workouts: I've been doing some walking but not much else.
Mood: I had a really rough week at work. It was exhausting. I put a lot of extra hours in. It just knocked me out.
Looking forward to: My best friend's wedding on Saturday and our baby shower in 2 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: A good mix of maternity pants and non maternity tops!
Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. I've been using Mama Bee by Burt's Bees religiously.
Rings on or off? Both are still on.
Bellybutton in or out? Still in.
This week I:
* Enjoyed the cooler weather.
* Bought a couple of potential shower outfits.
* Am stressing about her glucose test next week.
* Baby is bouncing around like a crazy person.
* Baby thinks soccer practice starts at 3am. Good times.
* Mommy is swollen.
* Mommy is having a difficult time bending over.