Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday- 5 Years Back

I can't believe just 5 short years ago I was getting myself prepared for a date with my now husband. I can't believe how fast time flies. So many wonderful moment have been shared and I can't wait for all the new adventures we will share. This Saturday will be the anniversary of our first date. I can't think of a better way for us to celebrate than with our baby shower. Watching my husband develop from a great boyfriend to husband and now into a father to be has been such a wonderful experience. Our love story is one I cherish.

5 Years Back.....



Our second date






There now, steady, love, so few come and don't go

Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?

When I'm losing my control the city spins around

You're the only one who knows you slow it down


2 comments:

Jen said...

You are such a beautiful couple! :) Love this post.

Meg said...

Aww happy almost-five years! What fun photos to look back on, and I hope you enjoy your shower :) I forget, but you still haven't shared the gender/don't know yet, right?

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!