Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15th

Today is International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day.

Today is a day that I would rather not be a part of but I am. I am the 1 in 4. It is not just a statistic it is me.  I think of the 2 babies we lost almost daily but I honor them today.

Although we have been blessed with a beautiful baby growing inside of me today it is hard not remembering what took place in June and March The suffering and feeling of failure had taken it's toll on me. The majority of last year I felt as if I was a failure to my husband and a failure to the babies I had lost. It took me places in my mind where I felt I'd never return to my old self.

I am one of the lucky ones. After a year of trying my body was finally ready to carry this baby. There are so many women out there who suffer and many of them in silence. Please, remember them as well as well as all the babies who bless us from above.






1 comment:

Jen said...

I thought about this this morning and I was going to write about it but I just couldn't. Hugs my friend!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!