What have you all been up to? I've been a bad blogger and blog reader. I've been trying to be a good momma and attempting to get a good system in order now I'm back to work. It's been a little difficult but we are trying.
So a little catching up...
- I'm back to work and it's been ok. I swear I have lost every password and can't remember much else. My boss and coworkers were wonderful while I was away.
- The weather was finally nice this past weekend. We took full advantage. We had a nice long walk with our friends.
- My little man has finally, after 3+ months has decided to nurse. We had a horrible time with breast feeding. After a while I gave up. I couldn't take the screaming or the discomfort any longer so went to pumping. He amazed me the other day when I was pumping and he began fussing. I took a chance and he did wonderful. I hope it keeps up but I'm hurting.
- I have created a team in honor of my little Jack for a Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides walk. We already have 13 members and hoping for more. We are raising money too. I very rarely ask things but if you have any interest in supporting our team, Super Jack we would appreciate it greatly. Click HERE to see our team page.
- We finally got Jack into his Bumbo. He seems to like it. I can't believe this little boy is getting so big already.
- Mommy is finally going to take care of herself. I'm getting my hair done this weekend. I think I want a nice change. I need something different. I haven't gotten my hair done since October! Ridiculous right?!?!?